Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cyndi's Flourless Chocolate Cake- a new favourite!

This is the second time I have made this amazing cake and it did not disappoint. We serve it with berry coulis and cream/ice cream.

You can find the recipe here. It is a thermomix recipe so my apologies if you don't have a thermomix. A couple of friends without thermomix's have made this with very different results so I would change the method to the following if you aren't using a thermomix.

- use store bought almond meal in place of whole ground almonds
- use organic raw sugar instead of rapadura sugar

- place butter, chocolate and cocoa in saucepan over medium heat and cook until melted.
- remove from heat and add sugar, baking powder, almond meal and eggs. whisk to combine.
- cook as per original instructions.

Enjoy! I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment