For almost a month now we have been in the process of buying a house here in Dalby. EEK!
From the moment my friend told me that she was buying a new house and they were selling theirs, we have been in house buying mode. Can we? Will we? Can we afford it? Will they accept our offer? What will the bank say? What will our family/ friends say? Can we do it?
After alot and I mean alot of back and forth, we are almost there. The contract should become unconditional anytime and we will be in our own home for the first time in nearly six years. Since leaving Toowoomba in February 2006 we have been blessed with the most beautiful rental homes, but have deeply missed the ability to put a nail in the wall, to paint a wall, to do the gardens and to make these houses our own.
The house we are buying is amazing. It was renovated in 2008 and is just amazing. It is everything I have ever prayed for and hoped for and then some. I can't wait to have you visit.
Until then I am thining about paint colours, gardens and chook pens. And praying we will go unconditional really, really, really soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment