Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Health Kick - week two!

This week is week 2 of my health kick. I lost 1.9kg last week and am feeling great. I found it really easy to resist all the yummy food while I was away too.

This week's menu goes something like this...

Start each day with a glass of hot lemon juice (1/2 lemon) followed by a glass of water

Breakfast- Fruit/ Fruit Juice

Snack- Boiled Egg

Lunch- Salad or leftovers

Snack- fruit/ almonds/ veg & dips

Dinner- anything from salmon and sweet potato, to vegetable lasagne, vegetable stew and lentil soup. I even get to try tapioca pudding one night.

The main rules for the health kick are-
1. must eat at least 5 times a day
2. must eat all natural foods (no processed or ready made)
3. get moving

Stay tuned for the results of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment