Saturday 7th May 2011
I received an email from a gorgeous friend of mine whom I haven't connected with for many years- I think it would be at least 10 years. Rachel (nee Richter) found our blog through a link on Bretto & Kirsty's and it was so lovely to hear from her. Rach was a great friend in the pre husband and children days in Toowoomba. We shared many great times and her catch phrase at the time was "Boys are dumb. Throw rocks at them." I am sure that idea has changed now she is a happily married chick!
For anyone who visits and has seen this platter, this was a wedding gift from Rach before she left Toowoomba. I think of her often when I see the cheese plate and now I can reconnect with her.
Check her blog and amazing photos out at http://mthanded.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment