Tuesday, October 12, 2010

34 weeks but who's counting????

Tuesday 12th October 2010

With about 5 weeks to go until we welcome this precious little one into the world, we are getting excited and nervous all at the same time. I am mostly nervous because we have not yet settled on a boys name and I would hate to deliver this little one without a name to give it (if it is a boy). The boys are getting more and more excited, with Kaleb starting to count down- "it's only 5 weeks until the baby comes...". I am still feeling reasonably well, though the hotter weather is making me a pit puffy. My blood pressure is creeping up as well- it was 140/90 at my last check up- so my body is definitely gearing up for the end of this stage of the journey. The idea of rest is pretty much that- a nice idea- but difficult to do.

General consensus is that I am bigger this time than I have been with the boys. My tummy is definitely out more at the front. I measured my belly at the moment against the size of my belly with Joel at 37 weeks (the string from my baby shower game) and I cannot get it around me so things are definitely different/bigger this time around- and I still have 5 weeks to go. I posted these photos as a comparison.

Baby #3- 34 weeks

Joel at 38 weeks

Kaleb at 36 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment